Founded by dermatologist Dr. Zein Obagi, ZO formulates medical-grade products using the latest skincare science to deliver real results.
The concentrated AOX serum is made for daily use and promises 12 hours of antioxidant protection against things like pollution and damaging free radicals.
But it’s not just protection. The serum works to actively improve the look of your skin, too. From reducing redness to blurring imperfections, it works to give you an even glowy complexion, and powerful ingredients help to reduce the signs of ageing.
Want to know more? Here’s everything you need to know about this ZO product.
What Skin Concerns Does the ZO Skin Health Illuminating AOX Serum Tackle?
This serum is ideal for anyone looking to protect their skin from pollution and free radical damage, tackle signs of ageing and give their complexion a brightening boost.
Here’s the full list of benefits:
- Brightens complexion
- Reduces signs of ageing
- Protects against pollution
- Neutralises free radicals
- Strengthens the skin’s natural barrier
- Calms and reduces redness
- Boosts hydration
- Leaves the skin with a subtle glowy finish
What Are the Ingredients in the ZO Skin Health Illuminating AOX Serum?
How exactly does the serum work? These are the key ingredients working on your skin:
- ZOX12 — ZO’s antioxidant complex which includes vitamins A, C and E. This complex neutralises free radicals, protects the skin from damage and premature ageing, brightens the complexion, and strengthens the skin’s natural barrier, helping it hold onto moisture.
- ZO-RRS2 — ZO’s exclusive plant stem cell complex. This neutralises free radicals, which can cause premature ageing, and calms redness.
- ZPOLY — ZO’s new plant-derived polysaccharide complex. This reduces signs of ageing and boosts hydration.
- Micrococcus lysate and arabidopsis thaliana extracts — these enzymes work to improve skin cell health.
- Micro minerals — give the skin a soft glowy finish.
How Often Can I Use the ZO Skin Health Illuminating AOX Serum?
You can use the serum daily. As it leaves the skin with a subtle glow, it’s an ideal serum to use in the morning to set you up with a fresh and healthy looking complexion all day long.
How to Use the ZO Skin Health Illuminating AOX Serum?
Apply one to two pumps of the serum each morning to clean, dry skin. This should be the final step in your morning skincare routine, just before sunscreen.
In the evening, try the ZO Daily Power Defense which further protects your skin from damage, reduces signs of ageing and restores hydration.
What Skin Types Can Use the ZO Skin Health Illuminating AOX Serum?
This serum is ideal for all skin types including:
- Dry skin
- Combination skin
- Oily skin
- Acne-prone skin
- Sensitive skin
- Mature skin
How Can I Buy Skin Health Illuminating AOX Serum ?
Want to try the new ZO Skin Health Illuminating AOX Serum for yourself? Here’s how to get your hands on it.
ZO Skin Health products are medical grade. This is what makes them so effective, but it also means you need to get them from an approved stockist. Luckily, that’s exactly what we are.
We believe the secret to great skin is using effective medical-grade products from brands you can trust. And our skin experts recommend ZO Skin Health products time and time again because they simply work.
You can book a consultation with one of our skincare specialists to get personalised advice and discuss whether the Illuminating AOX Serum is right for you. We’re on hand to answer any questions you have — everything from the best skincare routine to follow to the latest products to tackle your specific concerns.
Then, once you’re ready to get started, we’ll deliver expert-approved medical-grade products right to your door.